A few new pictures are attached. Doctor’s appointment was really good today. His number is down to a 9 now so they decided not to do any additional blood tests unless we notice a change in appetite, output or his skin color… yippppeeee!!! Jake was thrilled since his little feet look like pin cushions where they have done all the heel sticks. He is the best thing I’ve ever done or will ever do in my life and I don’t know how I have lived without him.
More updates to come… got to get back to work … yep work... I work while he sleeps and then love on him and kiss his tiny feet when he’s awake.
 |
| I'm so adorable! |
 |
| Mama loves my tiny little feet. |
 |
| Sleeping peacefully. |
 |
| Stretching in my sleep. |
No comments:
Post a Comment