Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jake is 7 months old today and an absolute joy! His new favorite thing to do is jump. He squeals with delight when he is in either is jumperoo or his doorway jumpster. It is so adorable that we had to share it so below the new pictures there is a new video (WARNING - You may want to turn down the volume before you hit play because he can squeal pretty loud). He is also in love with our cat, Circles and has recently started reaching out to touch him anytime he gets close. He smiles all over himself when he actually succeeds. Earlier this month, Jake helped celebrate his Daddy's birthday in Spruce Pine and he also had his very first ride in Daddy's big truck.

I'm 7 Months Old!
I'm standing up all by myself!
Sweet baby boy...
Can we go find Circles now?
Is it time to get up?
Happy Birthday Daddy!
I love my carrots and my Mamaw.

I think Papaw is going to tickle my foot.

Wow... Daddy's big truck rides real nice!

No comments: