Just a quick post tonight. I promised Jake's Grandma that I would upload some video of him eating in his high chair a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, the video was way to large to upload and I still haven't mastered our editing software nor have I purchased any that might be easier to use. So when we tried peas again tonight we thought we would make a quick video to post. Last week peas were met with really funny faces and some serious gagging before he clamped his mouth shut and refused them all together. Tonight Jake ate them like a big boy. We are so proud! His new favorite food is applesauce so he got some of that for dessert since he did so well with his peas.
We'll post on the 14th or soon thereafter as we'll have Jake's 7 month b-day picture to show off.
No comments:
Post a Comment