Friday, December 18, 2009

We're moving on up....

I've been so blessed to be able to stay at home with Jake for the past year and a half and I'll forever be grateful for every moment.  I love him so very much that it literally brings me to my knees sometimes and I'll miss him terribly when I go back to work but that time is approaching very quickly.  I've accepted a position with a great family-friendly company and we'll be moving shortly after the holidays.  We're moving back to the place where Trip and I met 20 years ago and we're so excited.  Granted... it has made the Christmas season a little more stressful since we've been trying to find a place to live, investigating and visiting child care centers, getting our house ready for market and oh yeah.... Christmas shopping, decorating, visiting, etc.  We haven't even had time to take Jake to see Santa yet but we're determined to make that happen next week. 

Happy 22-Month Birthday to Me!!!

Daddy... where do you want me to put your computer bag?

I'm getting very, very sleepy...

Daddy and I pulled hard for ASU but they lost in the semi-finals to Montana.

I'm making Mama some strawberry tea in my kitchen.

Let's see how many I leave this time...

Mama... can I wear your cowboy boots?

Did I get all the pizza off my face Mama?

Mama has been so busy that it looks like I'm going to have to update my blog all by myself...

Playing in the kitchen with Papaw.

I love it when I get up from my nap and Mamaw and Papaw are here!

I love these twinkly lights!

Here I am "helping" Mama with the tree.

Daddy thought it was really funny that I was standing in a pot eating a peanut butter 'nilla wafer...

I just figured out that I can use this ottoman to turn on the TV all by myself!  I hope Mama doesn't see me.


Well ... it's snowing here. It's been snowing all day and we've got about 8" already!  We are planning on getting Jake out in it tomorrow morning and I'll take lots of pictures if we do.

No comments: