Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Came for a Visit...

We had such a great weekend! Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit and we attended a family wedding on the Cherokee Indian Reservation. We also got in a lot of relaxing porch time and a couple of nice hikes. Lots of fun pictures to share so enjoy.

What do you mean Grandma & Grandpa are leaving?
That's a good one Grandpa!

This is my Daddy and his Mama... my Grandma!
You did it Grandma... 3.2 miles and two waterfalls!
Watch this splash Grandma!

Daddy can we go all the way to the top?

What a beautiful day for a hike!

Wow this water is cold!

Come on Grandma & Grandpa... we're almost there!
I took my family on a great hike!
I love this book you got for me Grandpa!
Whew... what a day! I'm tired!

Play it again Grandpa!

Grandma and I love to dance together!
We can't pick them until they turn red Grandma.
I'm so happy that you came to my house Grandma!

Grandma... this is my sand & water table that you've
heard so much about on my blog.

I love my Mama and she loves me!
Really Grandma... I saw that duck go right over this bank into the water.

Hey... where did that duck go?

Come on Daddy... I think we can catch them!

Grandma's brother and his new wife...

This is my Grandma & Grandpa...

My very first time wading in the river...

What a sweet wedding...

This new Aquadoodle is awesome Mama!

No comments: